Moving out

Refund of overpaid rent after check out
If you have checked out of your accommodation and have overpaid rent you will be issued a refund. Please note that the refund can take up to 60 days to be t...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:18 PM
Contract extension after graduation
University of Sydney Student Accommodation residences are only for students who are enrolled at the University of Sydney. Once you graduate, you will no long...
Tue, 27 Aug, 2019 at 12:58 PM