Student Accommodation Services can advise on any questions or issues relating to the University of Sydney run housing. For other enquries or issues relating to housing off campus we recommend you contact the Student Representative Council (SRC)

SRC caseworkers are professional and experienced staff who can assist undergraduate students at the University of Sydney with issues that affect them, by providing independent advice, advocacy and support. The service is FREE, independent and confidential. Helping with issues such as academic appeals, Centrelink queries, tenancy advice, work-related problems and much more. 

Please either contact the SRC directly at Contact a Caseworker or browse their website for more information, including an Accommodation Guide or an Rental Accommodation Checklist which might be useful when securing accommodation off campus.