We hope you've enjoyed your experience at the University of Sydney!

If you are an Exchange/Study Abroad student and only require accommodation for one semester we will be able to release you of your respective 48 or 52 week contract. however, in order to do so we will need you to email us documentation supporting you exchange/study status. Supporting documentation would include any official document/form that would prove that your are no longer a current student, or the end date of your Study Abroad program.

Please note that we will need this documentation at least six weeks before the end of the semester to ensure that no cancellation fees incur.

If you require assistance while completing the process please contact us and we will be happy to assist.