Under 18 student visa holders must:

Stay only with the approved accommodation provider stated on their CAAW letter during their stay in Australia whilst under 18

Login to My Uni account and update their Australian residential address, Australian phone number and emergency contact details:

- Within seven (7) days of arrival in Australia.

- Within seven (7) days of moving to a new residential address.