This may be possible. However, students can only stay with University of Sydney approved accommodation providers. A list of approved providers can be found on the Under 18s webpage

If you wish to change accommodation you should talk to your welfare provider. The caregiver will help coordinate any move. If you do change accommodation providers you are required to forward a copy of the new signed contract to the University of Sydney and update your new address in the Sydney Student portal.