You may be able to do this in certain situations but you must speak to your guardian/welfare provider to get approval. They will review the request and gather any supporting documents from you and your parents/family.

Please note, the University will not approve requests to stay overnight at a family or friend's accommodation within Australia. As a condition of your CAAW letter you must stay at your nominated approved accommodation at all times whilst you are in Australia.