The University manages several residences where you can enjoy the freedom of affordable self-catered accommodation close to everything you need.

Information about on campus life and the different student accommodation options at the University of Sydney can be found on our website and accommodation guide. Here you will find details of the University owned accommodation, Residential Colleges, and other independent providers near campus. 

There are five University Owned housing options on the main campus: Queen Mary Building, Abercrombie Student Accommodation, Terraces, Darlington House and Selle House. You can find detailed information on each accommodation type by visiting the accommodation website.

Scholarships are sometimes available for qualifying full time domestic students from remote/regional areas.

You can apply for the University accommodation all year round, but be aware – most places are full to capacity well before the start of the academic year. We recommend that you submit an application as soon as possible as there is high demand for on-campus accommodation. 

Applications for 2018 are now open an can be made via our online application form.

If you are interested in catered options Residential Colleges are also located on campus and offer catered meals.

The Residential Colleges provide a good option for students looking for catered accommodation on campus, while the University-run accommodation provides a more independent style of living. 

If you are interested in applying for Residential Colleges you will be required to contact them individually as they all have their own application process. 

Please visit their website below to explore the colleges and apply: International House, Mandelbaum House, Sancta Sophia College, St Andrew's College, St John's College, St Paul's College, Wesley College, The Women's College.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.