Short term accommodation during the summer period

Student Accommodation Services offers short-term accommodation during the summer period (December - January) at Queen Mary Building, International House, and Abercrombie. Please email us  with your preferred dates and we will confirm availability.  

The Residential Colleges also offer short term accommodation during the summer period (end of November - February).  More information concerning the Residential Colleges can be found by contacting them directly

Short term accommodation during the rest of the year

Unfortunately, we do not offer short-term accommodation at other times during the year, and won't have anything available during your intended stay. 

We do, however, have information about other short-term accommodation options on our website which you are welcome to browse. This includes different options for emergency and short-term housing and where to look if you need a place for a few days, or weeks.

All current and prospective students can access our Off Campus Housing Database which is a good resource if you are looking for more alternative housing or shorter term options.

Useful information about the Off Campus Database can be found on the About and FAQs pages.

If you are a student and are in need of emergency accommodation, the SRC (undergraduate students) or SUPRA (postgraduate students) can provide you with advice and support. You can contact the SRC on 02 9660 5222 / or SUPRA on 02 9351 3715 /