If you decide to travel and live with parents or relatives in Australia, you will need to apply directly to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for approval.

If you are approved by the DIBP to live with your parents or a family member the University is not required issue a Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare Letter (CAAW), with your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. (eCoE) and will not accept responsibility for your welfare. You will need to liaise directly with the DIBP to meet their conditions for your welfare – DIPB website