Yes, you can definitely apply for accommodation in Abercrombie and Queen Mary Building. Further information about these two options can be found on ourĀ website

Applications for 2017 on campus accommodation are now open and can be made via ourĀ online application form. We advise you apply as soon as possible as there tends to be high demand for places.

If you encounter any difficulties, please email us directly here at Student Accommodation Services and we will be happy to assist.