Domestic students

If you are an under 18 domestic student you are able to apply for on-campus accommodation at International House. You can find information about this accommodation on our website

International students

If you are an under-18 international student who has an offer for study and intent on travelling to Australia on a student visa, you will need to have formal arrangements in place for accommodation and welfare before the Department of Home Affairs will process your visa.

The Under 18 webpage details these arrangements. If you are coming to Australia unaccompanied  (e.g. not living with parents of family)  you will need to stay with an approved accommodation provider.

At present the only University owned accommodation provider able to accepted under 18 international students is International House. You can find the list of approved providers on the under 18 webpage here

Please contact us either via email or telephone (+61 2 9351 3322) if you require more assistance.