Lost keys for Terraces, Darlington House or Selle House: 

All lost keys must be reported to Student Accommodation (Office hours (9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday) as soon as possible. 

Student Accommodation will organise for a replacement key to be issued and will inform you (email or phone call) when the key is ready to be collected. 

Please note, all replacement keys will attract a charge of $50. 

Lost keycards for Queen Mary Building or Abercrombie Student Accommodation: 

Access to Queen Mary Building and Abercrombie Student Accommodation is typically via your student card. If you have lost your student card, proceed to the Reception Desk for a temporary card to be issued. 

You will be required to get a replacement student card from the Campus Card Counter at the Student Centre (Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building); the card will then be coded at the Residence for access.