International House

International House: Cancellation of residential contract
Please visit our website to review the International House Residential Agreement Terms and Conditions. Pages 11 and 12 contain a table of different scenario...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:23 PM
International House: How do I apply for residency?
Our application form is available online. An application should be completed online accompanied by AU$100 non-refundable application fee. Applications witho...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:24 PM
International House: After hours operation
An Assistant Director and a group of nine senior residents attend to resident and guest needs between 5pm and 9am on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunda...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:24 PM
International House: What are the rules?
International House is a secure and caring environment, with help available from staff and student leaders. There is a marked lack of formality, dining is c...
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 2:43 PM
International House: When can I move in?
Subject to room availability, you may arrive once you have submitted a signed copy of your residential agreement and paid the required fees. Charges will ap...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:24 PM
International House: Toilet & shower facilities
We do run all-female bathrooms and residents can be placed there for cultural reasons. Ensuites are allocated based on a priority basis. Firstly for medic...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:25 PM
International House: Rooms & common areas
We invite you to see our rooms and common areas via our virtual tour, and rooms and facilities page.
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:25 PM
International House: Is there a time limit on my stay?
Residents are generally accepted for the length of their degree but may apply to stay if accepted by the University to do a further degree. Because of the d...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:26 PM
International House: Summer/Casual accommodation
During the summer period, residents are welcome to stay or to vacate their rooms so it may be made available to a visitor. Whilst we hope that all our resid...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:28 PM
International House: What happens if I am away during the academic sessions as outlined in the Residential Agreement?
The House will provide the resident with a full rebate of residential fees if the resident is hospitalised, provided the period of hospitalisation is for se...
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 12:30 PM