Congratulations! You've completed your studies!

If you are graduating and only require accommodation for one semester we will be able to release you of your respective 48 or 52 week contract. however, in order to do so we will need you to email us documentation supporting your intended graduation. Supporting documentation would include any official document/form that would prove that your are no longer a current student, or will be a graduate, of the university. 

Please note that we will need this documentation at least 4 weeks before the end of the semester to ensure that no cancellation fees incur.

If you require assistance while completing the process please contact us and we will be happy to assist.