The option to select Semester 1 only on the application form is available at Queen Mary Building for Exchange/Study Abroad students only

Graduating Students:

If you are graduating at the end of Semester 1 you will still need to apply for the full year contract. If your application is successful, once you have arrived at your accommodation, we will send an email asking you to provide supporting documentation of your Graduation. Once documentation is provided, you will be released from the contract and only pay for the relevant Semester of your course.  Please note, we require documentations six weeks prior to your graduation.

Alternatively, if you will be a student at the University for a full year and you wish to leave the accommodation at the end of 1st Semester you will be required to go through the contract cancellation process. This involves paying a $200 cancellation fee. You would also be required to continue paying rent until a suitable replacement is found.