You can definitely apply for on-campus accommodation. We have one semester contracts specifically for Exchange/Study Abroad students at the Queen Mary Building and Regiment Building.

Applications can be made online here 

If you have any further questions please look into our website Regiment and Queen Mary Building or feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.