University-owned accommodation and the Residential Colleges are both located on campus. 


The University provides a range of housing and more independent student experience. Living in or near the main campus provides better student experience and helps you to make the most of your study and leisure time. Student accommodation housing is self-catered and includes large halls with communal kitchens, studio apartments, and shared houses and apartments. Student Accommodation housing also provides Social, sporting and cultural opportunities. Academic and well being support is also available

There are Six of these residences on the main campus: Queen Mary Building, Abercrombie Student Accommodation, Darlington House and the Darlington Road Terraces and Regiment. You can find detailed information about each of these accommodation types by visiting the Accommodation website.


If you would like to apply for University-owned accommodation please register and apply here.


Residential Colleges are an option for a student if you are looking for a catered services. They offer catered meals, laundry services, and a support network often including academic support. 


More information about the Colleges, including how to apply, can be find on their websites:

Please visit their websites to find more information and apply: Mandelbaum House, Sancta Sophia College, St Andrew's College, St John's College, St Paul's College, Wesley College and The Women's College.